Safely Serving You and Your Family
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the below measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and their families. We ask that all our patients review these in advance of your appointment to help you prepare!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Our reception area will be closed during this time; we will be doing curbside check-in instead.
How it Works
- 1. Text us when you arrive in our parking lot! (If you do not have texting capabilities, you can call the office instead)
Please share Patient’s Name, DOB, and Appt Time
- 3. Wait safely in your car
- 4. Once we are ready to take you back for your appointment, we will call or text you to come inside.
Includes completion of questionnaire, signature of informed consent, and temperature check taken prior to entrance
Click below to complete the form for the office of your appointment.
Qualifications for Office Admittance
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19
- No travel outside the US in last 14 days
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by CDC:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Temperature will be taken on all patients, parents/guardians, and anyone who enters the office
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Expanded use of personal protective equipment for staff, patients and anyone entering the office.
- Disposable masks will be provided to anyone accompanying a patient into the office, if they do not have a mask on already.
- Staff will be following all guidelines for usage of PPE, including:
- Masks (at all times, not just during treatment)
- Face Shields