Safely Serving You and Your Family
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Our reception area will be closed during this time; we will be doing curbside check-in instead.
How it Works
- 1. Text us when you arrive in our parking lot! (If you do not have texting capabilities, you can call the office instead)
Please share Patient’s Name, DOB, and Appt Time
- 2. Wait safely in your car
- 3. Once we are ready to take you back for your appointment, we will call or text you to come inside.
Qualifications for Office Admittance
- No exposure to someone with COVID-19
- No travel outside the US in last 14 days
- No symptoms of COVID-19 as described by CDC:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of these symptoms
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Temperature will be taken on all patients, parents/guardians, and anyone who enters the office
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Expanded use of personal protective equipment for staff, patients and anyone entering the office.
- Disposable masks will be provided to anyone accompanying a patient into the office, if they do not have a mask on already.
- Staff will be following all guidelines for usage of PPE, including:
- Masks (at all times, not just during treatment)
- Face Shields
Patient Only Clinic
Parents are encouraged to stay in the car. If the child is unable to come into the office independently, parents are asked to check them in and wait in the waiting room (socially distanced) or in their car. Only one parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the patient.
Peroxyl Mouth Rinse
Prior to any treatment or care, patients will be asked to rinse with a peroxyl mouth wash