Enter to win a signed photo or basketball from members of the Men’s Basketball Team!
Here’s how to donate:
Purchase a gift requested by a child from Sunrise Children’s Services.
Drop off your unwrapped donation or have it shipped directly to one of our convenient locations.
Make a monetary donation directly to Sunrise Children’s Services. You MUST enter “Braces and Basketball” in the comments section to be entered in the giveaway.
You will receive one entry for each gift donated or one entry for every $20 monetarily donated. The gifts we collect will be presented to the children and families of Sunrise Children’s Services at a private event by Lance Ware, Jacob Toppin, Sahvir Wheeler, and other members of the Men’s Basketball Team. Join us in spreading smiles and holiday cheer!
Read the official giveaway rules
WGM Braces & Basketball Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
ELIGIBILITY: The WGM Braces & Basketball Promotion (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and Tennessee who are 18 years of age or older as of November 1, 2022. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below), immediate family members (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes Entities shall include G3 Marketing (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), White, Greer & Maggard Orthodontics and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/marketing agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees or agencies, partners, and prize suppliers. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants (“Entrants”) are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary, and a purchase does not increase chances of winning. The Sweepstakes begins 12:01 A.M., EST on November 16, 2022 and ends 11:59 P.M., EST on December 7, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period the Sweepstakes may be entered a) via dropping off unwrapped toys at any WGM location (see Location List at end of rules) and filling out/returning entry card to the office receptionist, entrant will receive one entry for each toy dropped off, b) by making a monetary donation to Sunrise Children’s Services via https://www.sunrise.org/donate/ and writing “Braces and Basketball” in the Comments section, donor will receive one entry for every $20 donated or c) by mailing a postcard with name, address (including zip code), email address and best phone number to G3 Marketing, ATTN: WGM Braces & Basketball Promotion, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Cincinnati, Ohio Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, per day, during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or late entries.
- DRAWINGS: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about January 3, 2023 Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: Eight (8) Winners will be selected to win the following prizes:
Three (3) Grand Prize winners will receive a basketball signed by select players from the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Team.
Five (5) First Prize winners will receive an 8x10 autographed photo of a member of the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Team.
Total ARV of all prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is $550
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified by phone or email, in Administrator’s discretion. Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Each winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL RULES: The winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless and waive any and all claims of liability of any kind whatsoever against the Sweepstakes Entities including any accident, loss, injury or death occurring or in any way related to the prizes or use/misuse thereof or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.
Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple addresses, card registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Administrator. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Consumer data will not be shared and will be used for the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment purposes only.
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or electronic malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes that may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), the electronic portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Administrator shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all mail in entries received and all eligible automatic entries received prior to termination.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. The Sweepstakes Entities do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prizes including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- CONSENT: Entrant consents to the use of Entrant’s and their selected Campers name, face, likeness, voice, appearance and/or comments, including but not limited to statements or testimonials, in connection with the Sweepstakes for advertising and publicity purposes for no additional consideration.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Sweepstakes or the administration of this Sweepstakes shall be settled in Cincinnati, Ohio under the laws of the State of Ohio by arbitration by a single arbitrator chosen under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- WINNERS LIST: For the winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: G3 Marketing, ATTN: WGM Braces & Basketball Promotion, 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 between December 12-20, 2022.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: G3 Marketing, Inc., 4600 McAuley Place, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- WGM OFFICES WHERE TOYS CAN BE DONATED AND CONTEST CAN BE ENTERED
|Donation Bin Locations|
|Lexington, Kentucky||Beaumont||3141 Beaumont Centre Circle Suite 200 Lexington, KY 40513-1956|
|Berea, Kentucky||Berea||100 Mini Mall Drive, Suite B, Berea, KY 40403|
|Corbin, Kentucky||Corbin||205 S State Highway Suite 1223 Corbin, KY 40701-4642|
|Cynthiana, Kentucky||Cynthiana||809 US-27 #105 Cynthiana, KY 41031-7099|
|Danville, Kentucky||Danville||1080 Ben Ali Drive Danville, KY 40422-8277|
|Frankfort, Kentucky||Frankfort||940 Louisville Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601|
|Georgetown, Kentucky||Georgetown||101 Darby Dr. Georgetown, KY 40324-8715|
|Lexington, Kentucky||Hamburg||2443 Sir Barton Way, Suite 225 Lexington, KY 40509-2527|
|London, Kentucky||London||200 City Hill Drive #101 London, KY 40741|
|Morehead, Kentucky||Morehead||1287 Hallwood Drive Morehead, KY 40351-7370|
|Mt. Sterling, Kentucky||Mt. Sterling||509 Willin Way Suite #1 Mt. Sterling, KY 40353-1499|
|Nicholasville, Kentucky||Nicholasville||207 Fairfield Drive Nicholasville, KY 40356-8843|
|Louisville, Kentucky||Preston Hwy||8228 Preston Highway, Louisivlle, KY 40219|
|Richmond, Kentucky||Richmond||1012 Ival James Blvd Richmond, KY 40475|
|Shepherdsville, Kentucky||Shepherdsville||1707 Cedar Grove Road, Suite 14 Sheperdsville, KY 40165|
|Louisville, Kentucky||Taylorsville Rd||3827 Taylorsville Road Louisville, KY 40220|
|Lexington, Kentucky||Wellington||535 Wellington Way, Suite 340 Lexington KY, 40503-1391|
|Winchester, Kentucky||Winchester||100 Hubbard Road Winchester, KY 40391-4212|
|Lexington, Kentucky||Alumni||620 Perimeter Drive Lexington, #207, KY 40517|